8. Chalkidiki-Sithonia in 5 star hotel
Chalkidiki-Sithonia, 4 nights, Resort, 5* Hotel or similar / Type of room: Double or Twin
From 420 Euros pp
Description: Along a 9 km stretch of the gorgeous, sandy beach of Halkidiki, with its crystal-clear azure blue waters and amidst 1,763 hectares of natural grandeur, nestles the 6 times awarded by Cond Nast Traveller and proud holder of the Green Key Eco Label award this 5*Grand Resort.
The endless beach, including 25 secluded pristine coves, awarded each year with the International mark of the Blue Flag, offers countless ways to recharge: swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, water-skiing, windsurfing, canoeing, sailing. But beachside bliss is only the start: enjoy a host of outdoor activities from horse riding to tennis, to basketball, beach volley, football, soccer 5X5, trekking, jogging, cycling, and mountain bike.
Those seeking complete repose visit the 4,700 sqm , world-class Thalassotherapy and Spa Center, offering a wide range of treatments by Pevonia and Ligne St. Barth, indoor sea water pool, thalassotherapy pool, high salinity pool, Jacuzzi, 6 hydro baths, sauna, steam bath, 2 fitness centers, 27 treatment rooms and a VIP spa suite. Or lounge at the lagoon esplanade, cool off with a swim in the swimming pool, the thalassotherapy outdoor pool, or the lagoon style pool and float over to Wet Bar for your favourite cocktail.
- 5days – 4nights, Dbl room basis with breakfast
- Private transfer: from/to Thessaloniki airport (with exclusive vehicle)
- Domestic flights to/from Thessaloniki
- Check-in hour from 14:00 / Check-out until 12.00
- Local tourist tax has to be paid on the spot directly by clients, as applicable
- Night supplement for transfer is applicable
- Travel assistance & concierge services upon request
- Rates are subject to availability
*All stays in Greece are subject to a Tourist Tax from January 1, 2018.
The charge is per room per night as follows: for 4*hotel= 3.00€, for 5* hotel= 4.00 €.
This is payable by the travelers directly to the hotel on the spot.