Private Paros from 3 nights
Multidimensional and multilayered, Paros will offer you everything you desire for your dream vacation. In the most popular complex of islands in the Aegean, the cyclades, Paros gives you the chance to enjoy the holiday of your life. If you want to spend your days swimming, you’ll find all kinds of beaches large and small, secret and well-known. If you chase the wind, you’ll get excited with the plentiful world- famous beaches for kitesurfing and windsurfing.
If you are after a Cycladic fairy tale, you’ll enjoy the smell of jasmine and bougainvillea, the maze of hidden alleys in Parikia, and leisurely afternoons in Naoussa’s charming marinas. Visit the sister island Antiparos, its small and quiet but offers beautifull views and beaches. If you’re looking for an adventure, you can enjoy exotic cocktails and loud music at famous beach bars and clubs, day or night.
If you want to travel in time, you will visit the most significant church in the Aegean, and the most important attraction of the island, in Panagia Ekatontapiliani (Church of 100 Doors). You’ll climb up to the Venetian castle at the port and visit the Byzantine Road at Lefkes. Whatever your heart desires, one thing is certain: Paros has it all!
Your stay in Paros Island is unescorted and gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your time on the island at your own pace.
- Panagia Ekatontapiliani
- Farragas beach
Price with boat tickets:
- Low season (April, May, September & October): For 3* Hotel from 245, 4* hotel from 275, 5* hotel from 300
- Mid season (June): For 3* Hotel from 325, 4* hotel from 355, 5* hotel from 370
- High season (July, August): For 3* Hotel from 425, 4* hotel from 460, 5* hotel from 535
Price with flight tickets:
- Low season (April, May, September & October): For 3* Hotel from 380, 4* hotel from 410, 5* hotel from 435
- Mid season (June): For 3* Hotel from 460, 4* hotel from 490, 5* hotel from 475
- High season (July, August): For 3* Hotel from 560, 4* hotel from 590, 5* hotel from 650
Duration: 4 days/ 3 nights (We can extend the package as per your request)
Included:3, 4 or 5 star accommodation, breakfast, 2 private transfers from/to hotel/port or airport & boat tickets from/to Piraeus port or flight tickets from/to Athens
Excluded: Airport taxes 23€
Meeting point: Airport, port, hotel or to be confirmed with you for your transfers
Cancellation policy: Up to 14 days prior 100% cancellation fees and subject to hotel, airlines and shipping companies cancellation policies. Bank charges also apply.
Important note: All rates are subject to availability. Minimum 2 persons. Prices are per person per night for double or twin room. For more nights send as your request.