Sailing Yachts / Catamarans / Other as applicable
1. The filled in yachting booking form below will encompass your full request for 1 vessel and the proposal that you will receive will be based on weekly rates.
2. Discounts are provided depending on the charter period
The applicable discounts for 2019 are the following: 5% to repeater World Tourist Clients
10% for early booking valid till 31/01/2019
10% for booking three weeks of Charter
15% for booking four weeks of Charter
15% total maximum discount
3. The chartering period you are interested in and the size of the vessel you want are needed to finalize your selection. We will inform you about the availability, make the best possible proposal and hold an option on the vessel you prefer for 24-48 hours depending on the period. The booking is considered confirmed when a deposit is paid and the chartering contract is signed from your side as well.
4. Security Deposit: Security deposit must be paid before embarkation and the amount will be calculated based on the vessel selection.
5. Embarkation is at 17:00 and disembarkation is at 09:00 in the morning on the last day of the charter period. The vessel must return to base the evening before disembarkation by 18:00 the latest. Τhe standard weekly charter starts and ends on a Saturday and lasts for 7 days, 14 days, or multiples. We can also arrange early access on the vessel subject to availability. Your journey can also start on any other day upon request in order to fit into your schedule if necessary.
6. Cancellation Policy
• Bookings cancelled up to 91 days prior to embarkation date, full refund, however, administration fees of 150 € may apply.
• Bookings cancelled between 90 & 61 days prior to embarkation 30% of the total charter fee.
• Bookings cancelled between 60 & 31 days prior to embarkation 50% of the total charter fee.
• Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to embarkation 100% of total charter fee.
In any case, if the vessel is chartered again, under the same conditions, then full refund of the down payment is applicable.
7. For additional on the spot payments and other arrangements before embarkation the bases are in: Athens, Lefkada, Corfu, Lavrion, Skiathos, Volos, Kos, Rhodes, Paros, Mykonos. Other locations may be applicable depending on requirements, availability and agreed itinerary
1. The filled in yacht booking form will encompass your full request for 1 vessel and the proposal that you will receive will be based on weekly rates
2. The Luxury Crewed Yachts charter rates include: Yacht’s insurance, crew wages & supplement.
3. The Luxury Crewed Yachts rates exclude: Applicable VAT Taxes at the time of charter, *APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance which is usually 20-30% of the total charter fee) which covers the below:
Food, beverages and drinks for the guests (as per supermarket receipts), fuel for the engines & generators (depending on fuel rate and cruising hours), Gasoline and lubricants for the use of the tenders & water toys, Port Fees, Corinth canal fees (if applicable), Delivery fees (TBA if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours as requested, private marina charges (if any) and the Crew gratuity if earned (optional as per MYBA tipping policy) commonly proposed 5-15% of charter fee. Further details will be provided within our proposal along with the specific costs based on the vessel(s) offered
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) sum is estimated to be 20-30% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation (payment by cash). If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money (by cash/bank transfer).
4. The chartering period you are interested in and the size of the vessel you want are needed to finalize your selection. We will inform you about the availability and make the best possible proposal. The booking of the vessel takes place when you send us the pre-agreed first payment (50%) and sign the Charter Party Agreement. The remaining charter payment must be received 1 month before you come aboard at the port.
5. Cancellation Policy – will be detailed in the provided Charter Party Agreement
6. Payment Conditions:
All prices are in Euro.
Bookings are final only when officially confirmed and the 50% of the charter rate has been paid on booking/contracts. The balance payment should be made 1 month prior to embarkation (50% of the charter rate + VAT + APA). If the booking is confirmed in a shorter period than a month the 100% of the charter rate + VAT+APA should be paid on booking / contracts. Funds must be received in full. Any bank charges will be deducted from the A.P.A.
General info – all yachts
Kindly note that the proposed vessel(s) will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation and to the owner’s final approval.
Empty Run Cost / Delivery Fees (if applicable): The cost of transferring a vessel to a location other than her home base or redelivering the boat to her home base without guests. This includes the fuel cost. Please note that the price of the fuels changes in the market and the fuel consumption is depending also from the weather conditions.
Water Sports (toys)
Among our portfolio there are Motor and Mega yachts that they have the facility of water toys already on board. These are allowed only under certain conditions and always upon captains’ discretion without need of justification. Conditions taken in consideration are: Marine traffic (boats, jet skis, surfers, etc.), Wind, Waves, Proximity to swimmers, Topography and local conditions (shallow reefs, currents etc.), No usage after consumption of alcohol.
Port Authority Charter Party Documents and Preference Lists:
Preference lists will be filled upon request. All names as per passport and passport numbers should be provided so as to prepare the Passenger List document required for charter. Passenger list should be provided at the earliest possible prior embarkation in order for everything to be prepared in time.
All itineraries are suggested and subject to approval by Captain as applicable who will be evaluating prevailing weather and sea conditions at the time of charter. Private charter vessels are not cruise ships and can alter point of call at any time during the charter for passengers’ safety and comfort. The itinerary that will be followed will be discussed by Charterer and Captain upon embarkation, every effort will be made to meet Charterer’s preferences but the actual itinerary that will be followed is subject to weather conditions and to the discretion of the Captain who will be considering passengers’ safety first. Whilst every effort will be made to secure berthing in the chosen ports during the charter neither the Owner nor the Stakeholder nor the Broker nor Captain can be held responsible for the final allocation of any berth. This is not a contractual document but only a sample itinerary suggestion which is not legally binding. All information is given in good faith and is believed correct but cannot be guaranteed. World Tourist, the Owner, the Stakeholder, the Broker and the Captain do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. All information is subject to change without notice and is without guarantee.
Itineraries and embarkation bases: Select from the available itineraries relevant to the embarkation bases in the yachting form – alternatively inform us regarding your preferences in the message box and we will advise you for possibility of relevant modifications and additional costs (if applicable).
For other issues and details see the yacht booking form – please note that the filled in booking form herein does not constitute a replacement or an interpretation as a whole or any part thereof by any means of the finalized Charter Party Agreement (Contract) which follows the format of the Hellenic Ministry of Merchant Marine and must be signed by the Client. MYBA contracts may also be applicable for certain vessels (additionally). All prices mentioned here (as valid for 2019) are subject to change without prior notice.